This is a European Union funded program which sets out to enable teachers to collaborate across the European Union. The program provides a framework for professional development for teachers. So far (Dec 09), there are 77000 schools registered on the program. Technology is at the heart of developing and sustaining these partnerships.
How this resource can support you along the innovation continuum:
- Explore the value of new technologies to support collaboration
- Explore projects which have been developed by teachers and students which encourage the development of 21st Century skills
- Explore how good practice can be scaled up
- The international dimension in the classroom supports the development of 21st Century skills e.g. collaboration
- The connected teacher using new technologies can provide an authentic learning experience for learners
- The international dimension and the creative use of technology can create a 'borderless classroom'